skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Lauren of Arabia
Sunday, January 17, 2010
Too bad I missed this
I'd been working on my cockney accent and urchin high-kicks all fall!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Lauren
Ad Doha, Qatar
Curious. Sunburnt. Nervous. Toothy.
View my complete profile
Blog Archive
►
2012
(10)
►
December
(2)
►
June
(5)
►
May
(3)
►
2011
(32)
►
November
(1)
►
September
(2)
►
August
(2)
►
July
(5)
►
June
(5)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(2)
►
March
(5)
►
February
(4)
►
January
(5)
▼
2010
(114)
►
December
(4)
►
November
(4)
►
October
(7)
►
September
(4)
►
August
(18)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(10)
►
May
(17)
►
April
(12)
►
March
(14)
►
February
(12)
▼
January
(11)
Some Qatari Proverbs From My Class
3 Things Before I Go To Bed
I spend too much time watching the BBC,
Girls Gone Camping: A Novella by Lauren of Arabia
How To Feed A Baby Elephant
Too bad I missed this
Why I Didn't See Avatar in 3D today...
What's The Story, Morning Glory? What's the word...
In Retrospect
Air horns!
Back in Doha
►
2009
(44)
►
December
(4)
►
November
(13)
►
October
(14)
►
September
(11)
►
August
(2)
Outposts (Friends)
Andy Teases
George Shoots
Makeout Creek Blog
My Flickr Photostream
O, Ben!
Patty's Place
Tarfia in Bangladesh
The Lovely Allison Titus
The Meat Hook
No comments:
Post a Comment