
As part of my job, I have to sit on a committee my first year. My assignment is the Gallery! I was hoping for it, sounds way more fun than others--as far as I can tell we review potential artists to bring in throughout the year and get to hang shows and plan installations...too cool. Here's a link for the gallery at VCUQ. The calendar is for last year, but it will give you as sense of the type of shows hosted at the university.
Also, I want to apologize for the inundation of emails--I decided to make my blog private and had to reinvite you all. If you know anyone who might want to read about my goings-on here, please forward me their email and I can invite them to read.
PS. I had my first ramen in Qatar today. News flash: They have 3 packets of seasoning!! One that was chicken flavored (named "Bunbun"), one that was chili seasoning, and a third--oil with some more weird flakes in it! So many steps--but pretty good ramen, I'd say.

No comments:
Post a Comment