I had a night of wicked insomnia after four nights of bizarr-o dreams (one of which co-starred my mom and Bill Cosby and involved CPR and a rugby match). So I'm going to post something uneventful now, because I'm drained, and I want to avoid my computer and eye-strain for my non-working hours this evening.
You're looking at my new gradebook! Isn't it amazing and retro? Very Mad Men. Ironically, "Vision Aid" is written across the front, but you need a magnifying glass to see the lines for roll and grades inside. I'm crazy for gradebooks. Joanne in the bookstore laughed at me for going on about it, and said "Your life is very small." Maybe so. But look at the cool stuff I got!
(I just looked at the Copyright date=1973. If it ain't broke, Doha...)

Did they have any of those silver pens that are red on one end and blue on the other?? They are the ultimate in retro-weapon-like teacher gear...
ReplyDelete