#1 Hilty Hazzard is going to marry Jeff St. Denis!!! Here's the charming couple in outdoorsy gear:
Leave it to my pal Hilty to find the one person in the world who has a name to rival her own--should she become Hilty Hazzard St. Denis, I don't think the shine of her original awesome name would tarnish; moreover, with this addition, she could find herself a place on One Life To Live or Gossip Girl as the duplicitous new Southern Belle in town who wraps all men in view around her pinky finger with a bat of her eyelashes. That fantasy aside, a big congrats to H&J!!!!! So happy for you, Hilters!#2 This is unrelated, less wholesome, really awesome.
My friend Melanie took this picture of a man selling candy in the amusement park section of the Villagio Mall last night. In Doha. This t-shirt. In Doha. In the Family Fun Centre. Selling candy to children. At Ramadan. ESL is amazing, no?#3 (I'm sneaking this in) I think I've found an apartment!

No comments:
Post a Comment