
Not much. But I have had two cups of coffee and I'm WIIRRRREEED!
1. Bowled 6 games on Saturday. Around Game 5, I completely lost my mind, my ability to send my limbs directions and my sense of decency. No one should bowl that much. I have a callous.
2. Watched the first half of Lawrence of Arabia last night (I've never seen it, which seems a shame). Omar Sharif is a babe; Peter O' Toole is not. I'm going to pick up Dr. Zhivago from our library next. Epics week!
3. What I saw on the ride to Fuweirit: Pillars of Fire (these are weird dust cyclones--they see them in Lawrence of Arabia), two random burning cans on the side of the road (during the day), a man riding donkey-back.
4. I have been to the Qatar Distribution Center. It is party central. Pink and Katy Perry on the radio.
5. Happy Birthday, Andrew!
6. What I saw at Fuweirit: 6 dudes riding an inflatable banana, towed by a motor boat, shouting "yeehaw!" and bouncing up and down.

I'm enthralled by #6
ReplyDeleteI'm really surprised by six games. On the one hand, you didn't have beer to slow you down (by the end of game 3, I'm bowling 50% gutters), but on the other hand, you didn't have beer, and six games is a long time to stay anywhere without beer.
ReplyDelete